- Suede leather case with 5 nibs, calligraphic sheet and birch wood calligraphic pen
- This birch wood calligraphic pen with mahogany finish is equipped with a special calligraphic nib with an internal ink reservoir to extend the life of the calligraphic stroke.
- This allows you to write several sentences without having to dip the pen in ink.
- This immersion calligraphy pen is very comfortable to hold in your hand and balanced, so very useful to practice the different calligraphy techniques.
- The finished calligraphic pen measures 19 cm.
- The 5 nibs are different from each other as calligraphic characteristics and allow you to practice different writing techniques
- Suede leather is selected, first choice and is produced in tanneries in Tuscany (Italy).
- Suede leather may have small imperfections due to the nature of the leather which guarantees the authenticity of the product.
- This case is made with our special design that makes it original and colorful suitable as an exclusive accessory for the person or suitable to be given as a gift.
- The product has the 100% made in Italy certification that guarantees the authenticity and the careful craftsmanship of these products, made entirely by hand by artisans in the sector, are the expression of a cultural tradition that is always current.
Suede color: brown, green, golden